The CAI Model UVA 5000L utilizes the field-proven UV Absorbance method to continuously detect liquid-phase compounds that are capable of absorbing UV light energy.
The UVA 5000L incorporates state-of-the-art optical components that are combined with fiber optics to provide highly accurate measurements in an extremely small, space-saving form factor. The UVA 5000L can readily be applied in the following applications:
- ASTM-SAYBOLT color analysis of petroleum products.
- Trace detection of aromatics (BTEX) in water.
- Trace chlorine-in-water detection.
- Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCL) in spent caustic.
CAI UVA Analyzer Highlights
- Compact, space-saving configuration with no moving parts. Available for use in either hazardous or non-hazardous-rated areas.
- High-pressure rated 316SS sample flow cell that is isolated from the controller electronics.
- Long-Life, Pulsed UV Xenon flash lamp.
- Photomultiplier tube (PMT) detector provides a highly sensitive and stable measurement of the gas of interest.
- Touch-screen user interface provides diagnostic information vis-à-vis an automatic change in the concentration display color.
Download: Liquid Application Feasibility Form