The CAI Model NIR 4000L utilizes the field-proven NIR Absorbance method to continuously detect water impurities found in solvents, acids, alcohols and glycols.
The NIR 4000L incorporates a tungsten halogen lamp, 2 x fiber-optic cables, a flow-cell and InGaAs photodiode detector. These state-of-the-art optical components combine to deliver a highly reliable, continuous measurement of water in the liquid-phase. The NIR 4000L can readily be applied in the following applications:
- 0-5% H2O in Ethylene Glycol.
- 0-1% H2O in Acetone.
- 0-1% Water in Methanol or Ethanol.
- 0-10% Water in Acetic Acid.
CAI NIR Analyzer Highlights
- Compact, space-saving configuration with no moving parts. Available for use in either hazardous or non-hazardous-rated areas.
- High-pressure rated 316SS sample flow cell that is isolated from the controller electronics.
- Optical design approach that compensates for source or detector aging.
- Two-stage, TE-cooled InGaAs photodiode detector provides a highly sensitive and stable measurement of water in a variety of different backgrounds.
- Touch-screen user interface provides diagnostic information vis-à-vis an automatic change in the concentration display color.
Download: Liquid Application Feasibility Form