CAI UVA 5000 Series Analyzers utilize the field-proven UV Absorbance method to continuously detect gas-phase compounds that are capable of absorbing UV light energy.
The UVA 5000 incorporates state-of-the-art optical components that are combined with fiber optics to provide highly accurate measurements in an extremely small, space-saving form factor. UVA 5000 analyzers can readily be applied in the following applications:
- Trace H2S analysis in natural gas / amine scrubbers or in biogas food digesters.
- Trace SO2 analysis in flue gas desulfurization (FGD).
- Chlorine feed gas monitoring.
- CLO2 analysis in the pulp and paper industry.
- % F2 analysis in UF6 / nuclear fuel processing.
- % NH3 analysis.
CAI UVA Analyzer Highlights
- Compact, space-saving configuration with no moving parts. Available for use in either hazardous or non-hazardous-rated areas.
- High-pressure-rated 316SS sample flow cell that is isolated from the controller electronics.
- Long-life, pulsed UV Xenon Flash lamp.
- Photomultiplier tube (PMT) detector provides a highly sensitive and stable measurement of the gas of interest.
- Touch-screen user interface provides diagnostic information vis-à-vis an automatic change in the concentration display color.