CAI offers two dedicated analyzer options to measure oxygen. Either paramagnetic technology or the fuel cell method may be used to determine the percentage level of oxygen in the gas sample.
CAI Oxygen analyzers are a great fit for a wide range of applications, including:
- Stack gases (CEM)
- Vehicle emissions
- Combustion efficiency
- Turbine/generator feedback control
- Process chemical gas analysis
- Fuel cell analysis
CAI O2 Analyzer Highlights
- Paramagnetic or fuel cell detector
- Up to four user-definable ranges per channel
- Temperature stabilization (PMD)
- Pressure compensation (PMD)
- Measures O2 from 0-1% to 0-100%
- Dual-channel Oxygen analyzer available
- 700 LX Analyzer Remote Control Instructions available here.